About The Company
Our client is a leading producer of plastic products used in a wide variety of applications and highly regulated markets; they are known for providing innovative solutions to these industries and top quality products to their customers.
- - Solid, stable ownership that is investing in growth and innovation.
- - With multiple locations across the US, they are positioned today as an industry leader serving customers where quality, service and innovation matter.
What Is In It For You
- Competitive base salary
- Generous 401k match
- Great healthcare plan
- Limited bureaucracy that empowers its leaders with a strong culture
- Core values that drive individual contribution, team work, growth, and innovation.
Your Unique Role
This is a highly visible role within the organization responsible for managing large national accounts in the medical, pharma and similar markets. This individual will manage existing accounts while working to target, penetrate and develop business opportunities within major medical OEM accounts for product (medical device) and packaging applications.
We are seeking a high caliber, strategic individual that can provide custom solutions to a complex industry. This person will act as a key member of the commercial team responsible for growth in the medical system, device, diagnostics and packaging markets.
Seeking A Candidate With
You must have experience navigating large, complex accounts in the medical, pharma or diagnostics space.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to manage large accounts & develop new business opportunities
- Experience within plastic manufacturing is preferred
- Degree preferred
- Strategic business mindset with a passion for growing business
- Remote Opportunity
- - Preference for someone reasonably close to a major airport and able to travel as needed.