About The Company
A leading privately held supplier of over 60 different engineered resin systems. With a global network of sales representatives and manufacturing facilities their thermoplastic compounds provide conductive, structural, wear resistant, flame retardant, elastomeric, and color properties customized to end-use application requirements. Currently, they employ over 1700 people at four plants in the US, France, Singapore, and China.
What Is In It For You
- Employee centered culture
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Excellent benefits and advancement opportunities for the future.
- (727) 315-4714
Your Unique Role
Reporting directly to the North American Color Lab Manager in coordination with the Plant Manager, you will oversee a new start up facility color lab. This is an important leadership role, heading up the Lab equipped with state-of-the-art analytical tools such as FTIR, TGA, DSC, Spectrophotometer, Torque rheometer and Parallel plate rheology. You will:
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field or equivalent work experience in Color matching for Plastics.
- Minimum of 7 years of color matching experience
- Minimum of 2 years in a leadership / supervisory role, color, compounded resin, or polymers.
(40min from Lake Tahoe)
- - East of Carson City
- - Home to winter sports & summer outdoor recreation
- - Scenery to be enjoyed throughout the year
- - Panormaic views of surrounding mountains
- - Nevada has NO state income tax!