About The Company
Our client is a global leader in providing innovative solutions to the electric power industry for over 110 years. They have a phenomenal growth story, often by 20-30% year-over-year. They are a leader in electric power transmission and distribution products which is virtually recession proof, in fact, 2020 was a record year in shipments. They do all their molding in house, things like insulators, joint connectors, and housings.
As great as the growth story has been, they are at an inflection point where they are set to double revenues over the next five years, both organically and through acquisitions. Two recent acquisitions strengthened their global presence in Europe.
Your Unique Role
- You will be reporting directly to the company’s “molding guru” – a chance to learn from an industry leader but also with a great deal of autonomy.
- Lead a team of around 12-15 direct and indirect reports, including process engineering, advanced manufacturing engineering, tooling engineering, and six sigma.
- You will lead in both day-to-day operations, but also in continuous improvement projects that could take months or years – 10X types of projects.
What Is In It For You?
- 20% target bonus paid quarterly. There is also an annual bonus which goes straight to the 401(k).
- A career of recession-proof stability and opportunities for advancement.
- The ability to have your voice heard in driving innovation and growth both on a day-to-day basis and with long term projects.
- They have new facilities where you’ll be working with all brand new, state of the art molding equipment!
Seeking a Candidate With:
- BS degree in Engineering, with a MS strongly preferred. (MBA a bonus.)
- A demonstrated track record of engineering leadership, problem solving, and continuous improvement projects, in a molding environment.
- A six-sigma green or black belt is a plus.
- Experience with thermosets, cast resin compounds, or vacuum casting is a plus.
- Bolingbrook, IL
- Repeatedly listed as one of the best places to live by Money Magazine.
- Excellent schools and a low crime rate.