Engineering Manager - Sheet & Blown Film
About The Company
Headquartered in Connecticut, with over 250M in annual sales is a global leader in the design, development and distribution of extrusion and converting technology. More than 14 product lines to support manufacturing applications and customers within every major industry. This includes the agriculture, automotive, construction, healthcare, energy, electronics, food and beverage packaging, and retail industries, among others. Over 1400 employees worldwide and a network of independent sales agents and suppliers in nearly every country, they are committed to engineering equipment that is cost-effective, environmentally friendly, and offers a high return on investment. The company has 3 manufacturing and technical facilities in the United States, as well as subsidiaries with facilities in China, Germany and the United Kingdom.
What Is In It For You
- Competitive base salaries, profit sharing, 401k, health and dental.
- An environment conducive to growth personally and professionally.
- Continued investment into company organically and through acquisition.
- Extensive relocation package to meet the needs of their employees.
Your Unique Role
An important leadership position, reporting to the Director of Mechanical Engineering. You will lead, motivate, and inspire a top performing team of 9 design and mechanical engineers.
- Under your leadership, the team will be responsible for best-in-class design engineering of sheet and blown film machinery and components to customer specifications.
- You will supervise the Sheet & Blown Film Engineering Department to create designs completely satisfying the customer. Creating competitive equipment output, quality, reliability, and safety.
- Your management will ensure accurate drawings and Bill of Material in the time schedule specified while driving all projects to be on-time and within budget.
- Performing at a high level every day, you will direct the standards engineering, product improvements, cost savings, while directing engineers and designers on matters relative to SolidWorks.
Seeking A Candidate With
- Efficient leadership, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- BS Mechanical Engineering Degree or Equivalent preferred.
- Engineering Experience showing progression within role.
- Extrusion knowledge highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience setting goals and holding other accountable.
- Located in Connecticut
- Only an hour outside of Boston, MA.
- Charming historic town
- Plenty of shopping and beautiful coast lines.
- If you enjoy water this has the best of both worlds with the river on one side and the ocean on the other.
- Schedule a call, TODAY!