Take your career to the next step with an industry leader!
About The Company
Founded more than 50 years ago and having 3 locations in the U.S and one international they are recognized as a world leader and innovator in precision injection molding, tooling, and contract manufacturing serving market-leading companies across the globe.
They have built a reputation as one of the industry’s most respected precision injection molding and contract manufacturing companies. With a focus mainly on precision injection molding, tooling, and contract manufacturing of precision thermoplastic and silicone components and assemblies for the healthcare, automotive safety critical, consumer and industrial markets speed-to-market.
What Is In It For You
- 401K with generous company match
- Full Health Insurance
- Full relocation
- Very Low turn-over
- Stable work environment with tremendous career growth.
Your Unique Role
Reporting to the COO, you will be is responsible for the overall management, direction and profitability of my client’s largest molding facility, housing 50+ molding machines and employing 175+ people. This plant provides high-precision, custom-molded plastic parts and sub-assemblies to a variety of high-profile customers in the medical market.
- - Direct all functional activities of the plant in the areas of production, manufacturing engineering, process engineering, quality assurance, inventory control, purchasing, shipping/receiving, tool maintenance, staffing, and customer service.
- - Manage manufacturing schedules based on sales requirements and plant capacity to maximize machine and labor utilization.
- - Control quality, cost of production, warehousing, receiving and shipping of raw materials, using a variety of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma principles and techniques.
- - Oversee the maintenance of buildings and equipment and plant security and protection.
- - Interfaces with Corporate Tooling Engineers and Program Managers to implement new programs by participating in Design Reviews, assigning production equipment, and overseeing IQ/OQ/PQ validation protocols to achieve release for production
- - Participate in long-range plant expansion, conversion and equipment planning.
- - Review and approves recommendations of subordinates in matters of personnel or rate changes.
- - Maintain compliance with company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping practices, including 5S.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a plant/general management, operations, production or engineering leadership role working in a large (150+ employee), high-precision plastic injection molding plant environment.
- Strong and broad understanding of plastic injection molding, including processing, tooling, automation, and facility systems.
- Proven leadership skills to develop a positive team approach that will insure quality, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with and have demonstrated record of accomplishments.
- Medical injection molding experience preferred. (or regulated industry)
- Ability to adapt under difficult and challenging situations in a 24/7 environment.
- Ability to function successfully across multiple corporate departments.
- Bethel, VT
- - Town of Bethel is situated near the center of the watershed of the White River.
- - The region is characterized by steep craggy hillsides covered with lush deciduous/coniferous forest and transected by narrow valleys with plenty of outdoor activites for all seasons.
- Low cost of living
- Low crime rate and excellent schools