Injection Molding Program Manager
Join the industry leader!
Founded in 1988 my client has developed into one of the world’s leading precision plastic injection mold manufacturers that delivers solutions around the globe.
With company sales of $55 M, 190 employees and two locations, the company provides exceptional, high-performing, injection molds in the Consumer/Industrial, Electronics/Telecommunications and Med Device Industries to countries around the world. Ranked as one of the top mold makers in the US and is one stop shopping - development to production qualification with start to finish service capabilities focused on providing high quality injection molding solutions faster than the rest
- - Uilize a MOLDMAKING TECHNOLOGY toolbox that consists of the latest in simulation software, 3DSteel printing, and some of the best CNC Machining and automation technology available.
- - Onsite 3DProscan CT Scanning service assists in achieving better decisions faster during product
development and enables high speed metrology throughout the process.
- - A proven track record of delivering 4000+ mold projects that produce high quality plastic components, cycle at industry leading times, and have a demonstrated record of reliability & longevity.
Check out the video below to Meet Bill and get a look inside Nypromold!
Employee Centered Culture
- 401K with company match
- Health Insurance
- Tremendous Career Growth
- Profit Sharing
- Low turnover & stable work environment
Your Unique Role
Reporting directly to the President of the company you’ll be will working with a dedicated group of talented professionals who work well as a team supporting each other while delivering innovative and exciting projects to great customers.
- - PM’s work begins by confirming the scope, requirements, deliverables, and success measurement criteria, for the project with our customers
- - Listen carefully to the customers and develop a clear understanding of what’s important to them, verify it’s correct, communicate it to our team, and facilitate the solution that delivers what’s important to them.
- - Be the voice of the customer internally ensuring our customer’s needs are heard and being met. Confirm they are getting appropriate value, are fully satisfied with our work.
- - Develop, maintain, and regularly (as agreed) communicate the project schedule while keeping an active action register of the ongoing activities/tasks of the projects with owners and dates.
- - Be relentless and timely in addressing issues of missing information and verification of project status.
- - Coordinate the meetings and interactions with our customers and always strive for a positive customer experience.
What we're looking for:
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of injection molds and injection molding.
- Basic CAD experience for interrogation and good skills with project software tools.
- Proven project management track record in a related field.
- Detailed knowledge of Quality validation systems and processes.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with a passion for detail and delivering what’s promised.
- Boston, MA area
- HQ located in Clinton, MA
- 30 minutes outside of Downtown Boston, which has a blend of colonial history and cutting edge innovation.
- Boston is one of North America's most beautiful cities, offering visitors a unique blend of historical sites and modern attractions, beautiful waterfront views and lush parks, wonderful shopping and restaurants, and more exciting events and things to do and see.
- Though one of the biggest cities in the country, it has more of a large town feel to it than that of a metropolis. In this college town, you’ll find friendly locals, die-hard sports fans, great bars, good restaurants, and a ton of American history.