Medical Device Business Development Manager
Time To Grow Your Career!
Founded 30 years ago privately held and ISO Certified, my client excels at precision molding of intricate components serving the Medical, Industrial, Consumer Electronics and Firearms markets.
They are large enough to consistently service customers needs yet small enough to provide personal attention. Listening to customers’ needs they acquired and integrated precision polymer optics design, prototyping and production services.
White room capabilities for medical device sub-assembly with room for 12 more injection molding machines. With 40 all electric injection molding machines they are positioned for a lot of capacity growth.
Check out this video to learn more!
Employee Centered Culture
- Competitive Base Salary with excellent bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Mileage reimbursement, Cell phone, Laptop, Credit Card
- Significant growth potential
Your Unique Role
Reporting to the Director of Sales (also placed by KLA Industries) you will be the one to hunt and close new business opportunities with prospective clients that meet our target profile. Working from your home office, you will actively hunt for new business across most of the company’s product lines and you will work closely with existing customers to maintain strong relationships.
- - Grow and protect business.
- - Identify, contact, and obtain opportunities within our existing customer base.
- - Able to handle customer objections when they are trying to commoditize the differentiated offering we are presenting.
- - Make frequent, regular visits to key customers.
- - Ensure that appropriate sales targets are identified.
- - Interact with management / representatives and customer regarding negotiation of ongoing or new business opportunities.
What we're looking for:
- Previous business development experience with a hunter mentality.
- Over five years of sales experience in the medical custom injection molding market.
- Track record of beating quotas and winning business in the contract manufacturing world.
- Great communicator in both business and social situations using oral and written skills. Internally and externally.
- Excellent project and process management skills.
- Reputation for being tenacious while customer focused, inquisitive, adaptable, and a great listener.
- Ability to deliver value proposition to buyer without being the lowest price. Skilled at being able to differentiate us as being the lowest total cost.
- Ability and drive to be a technical expert, fully capable and willing to do what it takes to master our industry so you are able to contribute value to our best customers.
- Ability to support travel within 150 miles regularly.