About The Company
My client is a custom plastic injection molder focusing on the packaging and medical market. Founded in 1976 experiencing 1000% growth since 2005 and currently employing 75. They specialize in large scale performance a customer-centric approach. A full service, globally competitive ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 and AIB certified custom Plastic Injection Molder.
What Is In It For You
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus paid 2-3 times per year
- Excellent benefits
- 401k match
- Relocation Assistance
Your Unique Role
The aim of this opportunity is for you to advance, within a year, to become the Maintenance Manager.
You will have primary responsibility for maintaining equipment in and related to plastic injection molding manufacturing. Reporting to and mentoring from the Maintenance Manager. You will support and maintain ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 standards.
- - Perform routine preventive maintenance and emergency mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical maintenance on production systems and equipment, using knowledge of circuitry, electronics, electrical and mechanical devices, motors, wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprints.
Seeking A Candidate With
- Expertise in ability to read and explain mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic schematics.
- 5+ years’ Experience in maintenance role for injection molding manufacturing facility.
- Trade certifications preferable with additional technical classes a plus
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Woodstock, IL
- - 50 miles Northwest of Chicago, One of the city’s outermost suburbs.
- - Most notable for its historic downtown district
- - Small Town charm with Big City amenities