Your New Career, Begins HERE!
The KLA Culture
We currently have 11 employees plus 2 part-time employees, so we are a small company with big plans for growth. We are already the largest recruiting firm in our niche, the plastics & packaging industry, but our 5-year plan will make us one of the largest independent recruiting companies in the US.
All team members are “A players”, with a love and passion and a drive to do great work and make the world a better place. You won’t find grumbling, negative co-workers here. People here are passionate and excited about what they do!
The environment is very fast paced, and high growth. The company is growing fast, meaning a high level of accountability, responsibility and autonomy for everyone on the team. We’re constantly investing in the training & growth of our team members. All employees are given over $5,000 worth of training and continued education every year.
We also have fun contests throughout the year where we have given away dinner certificates, spa days, big screen TV’s, and vacations.
Purpose & Summary
The Associate Recruiter’s (AR) purpose is to identify and attract prospective candidates for KLA’s open positions with our Clients. The AR is an enthusiastic promoter of our Clients’ company, the specific opportunity, and the job location, if relocation is necessary. The AR is the first contact between KLA and the candidates, and is responsible for the candidate’s experience through professionalism, clear and timely communications, confidentiality, and empathy.
Below are the general qualifications for this position, but please understand that work ethic, coachability, and a history of deliverables are valued significantly more than a degree, GPA, certificate, etc.
- 1.) You have an innate ability to communicate and influence others
- 2.) You are organized and understand the importance of preparing for the day
- 3.) You have integrity with your commitments; you do what you say you’ll do
- 4.) You have a sense of urgency
- 5.) You pay attention to detail
- Daily accurate record keeping in CRM/ATS.
- Microsoft tools.
- Very good English communication, both written and verbal.
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- Audio and video software platforms.
Culture Fit & Core Values
- Your energy level is high.
- You are an optimistic person.
- You have a strong desire for success.
- You are committed to personal and professional development.
- You have an open mindset towards Social Media Engagement.
Please DO NOT apply for this postion if you:
- Do not want to talk to people on the phone.
- Do not believe sales is a great career.
- Do not have some experience in sales, customer service, or hospitality.
- Will not be able to give current or past supervisors to provide a reference.
KLA offers a Partnership career model, which is unique among recruiting firms, and it gives you the opportunity for rapid career growth. This means that while you begin as an Associate Recruiter, you will receive tons of training and mentoring, to reach the target for your first promotion within 6 months. After that, our plan has you fast-tracked to receive several more promotions to have you set as a Partnered VP within your first five years!
As a Partner, you share in the company's continued revenue growth, and can move your career forward at a pace that would take 20-30 years in the corporate world. Additionally, it means being able to earn $100,000+ within 3-4 years, sometimes sooner. Our Associate Recruiters will typically have first year earnings in the $45,000 - $60,000 range. This consists of a base salary that will depend on experience, plus performance bonuses, which are never capped.
We also offer health, dental, vision, and teladoc benefits, paid time-off, and 401(K).