Plant Manager -
About The Company
Our client is a growing manufacturer of custom plastic products, a recognized leader in their field, known for providing innovative and top quality solutions for industry.
- Growing rapidly and investing in the operation
- Ownership is committed to the growth of the organization and is dedicated to being a global leader in their industry.
- Newer facility with state of the art machinery, all <10 years old.
Your Unique Role
Assume the role Plant Manager for a plastic processing facility during a period of growth and transition. The Plant Manager directs the day-to-day and strategic activities of the plant to achieve financial and operating objectives as determined by the Corporate team. The Plant Manager is a key leadership role which manages all plant operations with overall responsibilities for safety, production, maintenance, warehouse, quality, customer relations and human resources.
Your challenge will be: to motivate people to truly commit to driving improvements in the facility and sustaining those improvements. Coach & Mentor Department Managers, set clear expectations and hold the managers accountable.
Seeking a Candidate With:
We are seeking a high performer that takes great pride in the products produced! You will need to have the ability to lead, train and inspire others as needed.
To be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, would like a technical or advanced degree, but open for right individual.
- 10+ years of manufacturing experience with 5+ years of experience in a Plant Manager or similar level position in a process oriented environment.
- Driven individual capable of taking leadership of a facility that has experienced turnover, set expectations based on corporate objectives and deliver positive results that can be measured on the P&L.
- A location known for low cost of living
- With a vibrant downtown area
- Safe suburbs with great schools.