About The Company
A global compounder of custom engineered thermoplastics, with over 60 different engineered resin systems. A leading privately held company with a global network of sales representatives and manufacturing facilities. Offering a wide range of thermoplastic compounds, providing conductive, structural, wear resistant, flame retardant, elastomeric, and color properties with customized end-use application Employing over 850 people with plants in the US, France, Singapore, and China.
What Is In It For You
- Employee-centered culture
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Excellent benefits and advancement opportunities for the future.
Your Unique Role
Reporting directly to the Global Quality Manager and supervising personnel and all activities in the Quality Assurance Department. You will ensure quality objectives are met- on time shipment, conforming product, and customer satisfaction. The Quality Manager is responsible for maintaining the ISO 9001/IATF 16949 certification requirements for the site and participates globally in the company’s internal audit program.
- - Develop, implement, and maintain site quality management system (ISO 9001/IATF 16949)
- - Provide training of QA lab employees on all lab related activities.
- - Develop an in-depth knowledge of the test equipment and procedures.
Seeking A Candidate With
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or scientific field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have prior experience with ISO 9001/TS16949
- Must have experience managing and leading a team
- Orange, TX
- Southeast corner of Texas, brimming with "small town charm"
- - A pituresque city, with engaging "World Class Culture" and events.
- - Located on the banks of the Sabine River, separating Texas and Louisiana.
- - Texas has no state income tax.