About The Company
Headquartered in Connecticut for over 150 years, with over 250M in annual sales is a global leader in the design, development and distribution of extrusion and converting technology. More than 14 product lines to support manufacturing applications and customers within every major industry. This includes the agriculture, automotive, construction, healthcare, energy, electronics, food and beverage packaging, and retail industries, among others. Over 1400 employees worldwide and a network of independent sales agents and suppliers in nearly every country, they are committed to engineering equipment that is cost-effective, environmentally friendly, and offers a high return on investment. The company has 3 manufacturing and technical facilities in the United States, as well as subsidiaries with facilities in China, Germany and the United Kingdom.
What Is In It For You
- Competitive base salaries, profit sharing, 401k, health and dental.
- An environment conducive to growth personally and professionally.
- Continued investment into company organically and through acquisition.
- Extensive relocation package to meet the needs of their employees.
- Exciting work environment, working with new product development and non-monotonous projects.
Your Unique Role
An important business development position, reporting to the VP of Aftermarket Sales.
- - Visit customers and prospective customers to develop sales volume.
- - Present large aftermarket products including retrofit projects, screws, barrels, controls upgrades and service.
- - Assist in the solution of equipment and processing problems.
- - Secure data for quotes and the design /modification of machines.
- - Follow up on installs, help with service problems and arrange service when needed.
Seeking A Candidate With
- Organized and able to plan to meet sales requirements and customer’s needs.
- Knowledge of Extrusion or Converting technology.
- Strong Communication skills with superior customer service.
- The ability to work autonomously and continual problem solver.
- Remote Opportunity
- Traveling across the territory visiting customers and developing relationships.