Engineer - CA
About The Company
Our client is a world-leading manufacturer of industrial adhesives for a wide variety of industries including automotive, aerospace, consumer electronics, and semiconductors, just to name a few. They are known for solving customer problems with innovative custom solutions. With nearly $200 Million global revenue, the company is rapidly expanding into North American markets.
What Is In It For You
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus & Commission
- Training period in Germany
- Investment in R&D (15% of profits per year)
Your Unique Role
Reporting directly to the North American President, you will be a critical member of the North American sales team. You will design and develop technical solutions with existing and new customers in multiple high-tech industries in partnership with customers and the internal technical team.
- - Develop a regional sales strategy for growth and implement it consistently and independently.
- - Identify market trends in the territory and application fields and acquire new customers.
- - Internal and external project management and control.
- - Provide start up project development and on-going customer support.
- - Develop and submit verbal and written reports detailing new opportunities, sales calls, competitor activity, potential customers, and customer needs.
Seeking A Candidate With
- 2-5+ years’ experience in a technical environment
- 2+ years’ technical sales experience mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Materials Engineering, or similar
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Analytical thinking with a logical and structured approach
- Fast understanding of technical facts
- National and international travel readiness