Automated Equipment Manufacturer
About The Company
Our client is a leading producer of capital processing machinery that is known for providing innovative solutions to the industry and top quality to their customers. A privately owned company with strong financial backing that has been producing quality equipment for over 50 years.
- - Forward thinking organization that is beginning the design of a new generation of products.
What Is In It For You
- Providing a competitive base salary, bonus potential, generous 401k match, solid benefits and a pension plan. Work hard, play hard atmosphere in a EE Lab where the team collaborates and innovates.
- This organization has made recent acquisitions and organizational changes in order to position them as an industry leader.
Your Unique Role
Analyze machinery, specifications and performance requirements for new and/or pre-existing machinery and then develop and implement an appropriate PC-based control systems solution.
- Apply the latest machine control technology to new and existing equipment. Provide engineering design services and assist in creating conceptual designs and help prepare specifications for new development projects.
- Create schematics, detail drawings, assemblies, sub-assemblies, BOM’s and layouts, using AutoCAD.
- Program logical machine functions using an IEC61131 program language and design HMI interface using a combination of visual Basic and canned HMI tools.
- Schedule a call, TODAY!
Seeking A Candidate With
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering strongly preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years machine control design experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of IEC61131 programming languages including ladder, structured text and function blocks. Experience with PC-based (soft-PLC) systems a plus.
- Experience with the design and implementation of HMI software.
- Strong understanding of mechanical design and how it relates to electrical/control system design desirable.
- York, PA
- - Known for being a great place to raise a family; with reasonable cost of living, quality schools and a strong local economy
- - An historical area with an exciting downtown area that provides family entertainment, as well as many outdoor activities. Area attractions include: The Arts & Dining district in Downtown York, fantastic golf courses, over a dozen State & County Parks, several area wineries & microbreweries, museums, historical sites, and factory tours of the Harley-Davidson Motor Co.