Supply Chain Manager
Time To Grow Your Career and Make an Impact!
My client is a leading global producer of plastic products used in a wide variety of applications and highly regulated markets; they are known for providing innovative solutions to these industries and top-quality products to their customers.
They are rapidly growing and manufacture over 1 billion parts each year, becoming a top producer using custom tools for high-vol applications serving customers around the globe.
Employee Centered Culture
- 401K with company match
- Full benefits Health Insurance
- Relocation Assitance
- Very Low turn-over & stable work environment/ career growth opportunities and a chance to make this role your own, and truly make an impact
Your Unique Role
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations you will be the one to lead the activities of the Procurement, Planning, and Warehouse teams to create a cohesive, coordinated flow of materials through the plant from customer forecast to shipping on time in full
- - Manage raw, WIP, and finished goods inventory to target levels.
- - Lead the Sales, Inventory and Operational Planning strategy in line with the financial objectives of thes plant to ensure optimized utilization of equipment in support of upcoming and current customer demand.
- - Oversee procurement team selection and development of all vendors, ensuring that all requirements are met. These requirements include competitive price, exceptional quality, exceptional delivery and exceptional support service.
- - Negotiate purchase agreements, vendor rebates, pricing, and terms to ensure all NMC pricing, delivery and quality targets are constantly met.
- - Implement and manage effective systems and processes for production scheduling and planning which optimizes equipment utilization and set up reduction, in order to meet customer targets.
- - Maintain and enhance supply chain KPIs, reports, and business processes to ensure continuous improvements and reduction of non-value added activities. Develops effective countermeasures for recovery for metrics that are not on track.
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience leading supply chain or related teams to success across operational settings, preferably in a plastics manufacturing environment.
- Experience in materials and inventory planning, processes of planning/scheduling, metrics, ERP outputs and managing projects, capacity planning and management, and inventory management.
- Sales and Inventory Operational Planning experience is essential.
- Experience in materials and inventory planning, processes of planning/scheduling, metrics, ERP.
- Strong proven hands-on leadership skills, ability to mentor, coach, and motivate staff and all team members.
- South East - Confidential
- - In a warm climate, A vibrant and growing area nationally recognized as one of the best places to live in the U.S
- - Great dining and shipping with plenty of outdoor activities year-round and close to desirable cities with parks, attractions, and sports.