Senior Principal Engineer
- SME -
Medical Injection Molding
About The Company
Our client is a leading producer of plastic products and custom manufacturing services for Medical, Pharma, and CPG applications that is known for providing innovative solutions to the industry and top quality services to their customers. A privately owned company with strong financial backing that has been producing quality products for over 50 years. Rapid growth over the last 5 years; from 2 facilities to 9 + a new corporate HQ and state of the art Innovation Center and an amazing new facility & clean room in southern CA
- - Forward thinking, fast growing organization
- - Positioned today as an industry leader serving customers where quality, service and innovation matter.
What Is In It For You
- Providing a competitive base salary, incentives, generous 401k match, and solid benefits that include healthcare, tuition reimbursement, life insurance and employee assistance.
- Supported by a strong culture and core values that drive individual contribution, team work, empowerment, growth, and leadership.
Your Unique Role
This critical role within the organization will be to assume the role of Subject Matter Expert for Injection Molded products, services, medical applications (device and disposables) and customers. Manage large scale NPD projects for major medical OEM customers by collaborating with customer technical teams, sales and internal engineering.
Help lead and champion the company’s injection molding processes, systems and production capabilities by being the VOC, and resident expert in this technology. You will be very influential in the future direction of the company, from product development initiatives to equipment selection.
This will be a highly visible role within a rapidly growing manufacturer!
Seeking A Candidate With
- Bachelors in Engineering strongly preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in injection molding for regulated, tight tolerance applications with a preference for medical industry experience or similar.
- Demonstrated knowledge of injection molding equipment, tooling & technology. Knowledge of other plastic processing technologies helpful but not required.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to drive projects forward.
- Several locations will be considered including:
- Southern CA
- Minneapolis area