About The Company
Our client is a top plastics manufacturer, a recognized leader in their field, known for providing high quality products and customized solutions for industry.
- - Growing rapidly and offering many opportunities for career advancement
- - Ownership is committed to the growth of the organization and is willing to invest money back into the company.
- - Very stable – Company has experienced no major layoffs and has grown organically
- - All managers have “a seat at the table” and open communication directly with the executive level.
What Is In It For You
- Bonus plans that reward individuals for performance, Quarterly & Annual
- Growth opportunities abound as the organization continues to expand
- Generous relocation assistance
Your Unique Role
Manage a large manufacturing facility, which is currently undergoing continuous improvement projects and new equipment installation. Responsible for the management of over 200 employees and setting the production and quality control standards. You will work to increase the profitability of the company by driving these continuous improvement initiatives.
Seeking A Candidate With
You will need to have the ability to lead, motivate and inspire others to perform at a high level every day. Be metrics driven and results oriented. The ideal candidate will be capable of growing into a Plant Management role.
To be successful in this role:
- You will need to possess strong organizational leadership qualities and have experience implementing systems within a growing manufacturing facility.
- Plastics Manufacturing experience, hands on extrusion and thermoforming experience is desired.
- You will be asked to share quantifiable results of your efforts from your recent positions and be able to speak to how you drove improvements.
- Southern US / southeast
- Location known for low cost of living and great weather.
- Nice community near a growing city with good schools and very low unemployment.