About The Company
Founded in 1996 and publicly traded, my client sets the standard for innovation in automated molecular diagnostics.
Now, even with the largest installed base of any molecular platform, they are constantly innovating and evolving their capabilities. The technology has been heralded as game-changing by healthcare leaders world-wide and they envision a better way for clinical institutions of any size, from small medical clinics to high-volume reference laboratories and major hospitals, to access the power of molecular diagnostics.
With a patient-centric approach my client is striving to deliver the benefits of seamlessly accessible molecular testing closer to the patient, enabling a higher quality of care, lower costs, and improved outcomes.
What Is In It For You
- Employee Centered Culture
- 401K with company match
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Very Low turn-over
- Stable work environment
Your Unique Role
Reporting to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager, you will work closely with Management Team and be responsible for providing support to manufacturing operations for production of high-volume injection molded plastic diagnostic consumables. This team lead role is responsible for sustaining and improving Medical injection molding tools and processes and processes and will be a combination of individual work and contribution to cross-functional teams to help complete projects.
- - Schedule all Tooling personnel, jobs, track progress and report to the Management Team in order to meet production requirements.
- - Lead the team to drive development and improvement of manufacturing processes.
- - Supporting manufacturing operation activities such as data analysis, design, implementation, and validation
- - Troubleshoot and resolve problems with production processes, equipment and tools.
- - Generate and implement sustainable processes using lean manufacturing principles to improve production process.
- - Work with Validations, quality system requirements by using scientific injection molding principles
What we're looking for:
- Lodi, CA
- - Located in Northern, CA just 50 miles south of Sacramento
- - Scenically nestled between the San Francisco Bay and the Sierra Nevada Mountains with over 90 wineries
- Historic downtown with 5* restaurants and unique shopping
- Home to The San Joaquin County Historical Museum, Micke Grove Zoo, Hill House Museum, Lodi Serpentarium or World of Wonders Science Museum
- Shop Lodi’s charming historic downtown
- Plenty of golf, bike trails, and other outdoor adventures.