About The Company
Our client is a leading producer of capital processing machinery that is known for providing innovative solutions to the industry and top quality to their customers. A privately owned company with strong financial backing that has been producing quality equipment for over 50 years.
- Forward thinking organization that is beginning the design of a new generation of products
Your Unique Role
Analyze machinery specifications and performance requirements for new and/or pre-existing equipment and then develop and implement an appropriate PC-based control systems solution.
- Apply the latest machine control technology to new and existing equipment. Provide software engineering design services to the Electrical Engineering team.
- Program logical machine functions using an IEC61131 program language and design HMI interface using a combination of visual Basic and canned HMI tools.
What Is In It For You
- A competitive base salary
- Bonus potential
- Generous 401k match
- Solid benefits
- Pension plan
- This organization has made recent acquisitions and organizational changes in order to position them as an industry leader.
Seeking a Candidate With:
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science strongly preferred, or equivalent mix of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years machine control design experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of IEC61131 programming languages including ladder, structured text and function blocks. Experience with PC-based (soft-PLC) systems is a plus.
- Experience with the design and implementation of HMI software.
- Experience with Indusoft is desirable.
- York, PA
- Known for being a great place to raise a family; with reasonable cost of living, quality schools and a strong local economy
- An historical area with an exciting downtown area that provides family entertainment, as well as many outdoor activities.