Talent Acquisition Manager
About The Company
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturer of high quality packaging products with multiple facilities strategically located throughout the US.
- - State of the art manufacturing capabilities, creative packaging solutions, and quick speed to market give them a competitive edge within their markets.
- - 1,000+ employees, 10 locations, vertically integrated, and a clear growth plan that includes both organic and future acquisition plans.
What Is In It For You
- Bonus plans that reward managers for company and individual performance
- Growth opportunities abound as the organization continues to expand
Your Unique Role
Manage the talent acquisition function and transform how the organization pursues the best and most diverse candidates to fill critical openings across all locations. Lead the recruitment process and assist facilities in onboarding.
This is a strategic role that will be tasked with evaluating new tools, systems and processes to overcome the current talent shortage in the US.
We are seeking strong leaders that are capable of growing with this company! Our client has a clear plan for organic growth as well as strategic acquisitions and this individual will have the ability to grow with the company and ultimately build a talent acquisition team.
Seeking A Candidate With
- You will need to possess experience managing the recruiting / talent acquisition function within a similar sized organization.
- Have experience within a rapidly growing or startup organization with a high level of job requisitions
- Extensive experience with sourcing tools, social media platforms, job boards and alternative methods to find and recruit talent
- HANDS ON! This is a hands on role with limited oversight where one must posses a get-it-done attitude and have the ability to thrive in an environment with very little bureaucracy
- Degree preferred, but open to mix of education and experience