About The Company
Our client is a recognized leader in the plastic packaging industry known for decades of innovation in custom solutions for food & beverage, CPG, household chemical, personal care, healthcare and many other applications. They are a top 10 producer of custom plastic packaging with over $1B in annual sales and manufacturing locations across the country.
- Currently investing in growth, innovation and driving operational excellence throughout the organization.
- Committed to sustainability with internal recycling capabilities, rapidly increasing use of PCR in their packaging products to help their customers achieve their sustainability goals.
Your Unique Role
This is a highly visible role within a key business unit responsible for operational improvement projects within a very large, critical manufacturing plant that produces high quality products for the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. These products must meet and exceed standards for these applications.
We are seeking a high caliber, strategic individual that is capable of motivating a team to drive Continuous Improvement Projects throughout the 400k sft compound, made up of several buildings and nearly 100 machines.
Seeking a Candidate With:
You must be a driven manufacturing leader with the ability to engage the staff and drive continuous improvements.
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to lead multiple concurrent projects within a dynamic operation.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment. Plastics experience is not required.
- Degree preferred – training / certification in Lean, 5S, 6Sigma, etc. is also helpful.
- Systems/Process minded individual that is capable of implementing best practices throughout a facility.
What Is In It For You:
- While the company is large enough to offer incredible resources and vast career opportunities, the CI Leader for this critical B.U. will remain very visible and influential within the organization.
- A strong company culture that supports employee’s individual’s efforts, values creativity and believes that everyone should have a voice within the company.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, bonuses, and career growth opportunities.
- Central Tennessee
- An area known for natural beauty & outdoor activities.
- Quality schools
- Affordable cost of living
- Small town feel while being a short distance from several large metro areas in a rapidly growing region.
- NO state income tax in the state of TN!