Commercial Product Director
About The Company
Headquartered in Connecticut, with over 250M in annual sales is a global leader in the design, development and distribution of extrusion and converting technology. More than 14 product lines to support manufacturing applications and customers within every major industry. This includes the agriculture, automotive, construction, healthcare, energy, electronics, food and beverage packaging, and retail industries, among others. Over 1400 employees worldwide and a network of independent sales agents and suppliers in nearly every country, they are committed to engineering equipment that is cost-effective, environmentally friendly, and offers a high return on investment. The company has 3 manufacturing and technical facilities in the United States, as well as subsidiaries with facilities in China, Germany and the United Kingdom.
What Is In It For You
- Competitive base salaries, profit sharing, 401k, health and dental.
- An environment conducive to growth personally and professionally.
- Continued investment into company organically and through acquisition.
- Extensive relocation package to meet the needs of their employees.
Your Unique Role
An important leadership position, reporting to the Vice President of Sales. You will lead the development of portfolio strategies, with the support of Sales Management.
- - Under your direction, you will define and drive the overall business, product and technology strategy with an understanding of the industry landscape, market dynamics and competitive environment.
- - You will establish and grow the liquid coating product line with objectives of the portfolio’s strategic customers.
- - With your vision and leadership you will leverage the exceptional technology platform to drive market share expansion through innovative and creative sales and product solutions.
- - You will have the opportunity to optimize the balance across product segments: sales volume, sales prices, region, and ultimately, gross margin to generate the best possible return on the company’s investment in the portfolio.
Seeking A Candidate With
- Working knowledge of liquid coatings (Tape & Label, specialty coatings, etc.)
- BS in Chemistry of Engineering or similar industry experience: MBA would be great.
- 8-12 years of work experience, with a focus on Product Management.
- Proven track record of delivering results and driven execution.
- Efficient cross functional experience (sales, engineering, marketing)
- Remote Opportunity
- Traveling to NY about once a month