National Account Manager
About The Company
For more than 50 years our client has been supplying system solutions to the industry. High speed robotic takeout systems coupled with precise, value-adding automation are needed to meet the demanding applications of the plastics industry. Our client has a proven track record as an engineering-based firm with the customer’s success as the primary goal. The technical solutions change over time as the industry evolves but 50 plus years of continuous growth is only possible because they absolutely believe in the basic principle, “our customers must succeed for our own company to succeed”. Companies in more than 60 countries are achieving their goals with reliance on our client’s systems in their production.
Key markets their customers serve are consumer packaging, food service, home and personal care, medical consumables, and automotive components. Our client offers standard design platforms for common applications, but each is tailored to the needs of the project at hand. Common operations performed are high speed takeout, inspection, decoration (especially IML), multi-component assembly, packaging, and palletizing.
Great emphasis is placed on delivering the best possible solution for each task taking equally into consideration both technical and commercial challenges. Reliability is the most important feature of each system they deliver but their Service team is ready to support you when you need it. Technical assistance is available by phone, e-mail, and in the field. All machines include remote access so their technicians can assist with troubleshooting and adjust programs wherever an internet connection is available. A massive inventory of spare parts is maintained for quick dispatch in case of emergencies. Their office on the US East Coast provides qualified service and parts support for North, Central and South America.
What Is In It For You?
- A secure job with long-term prospects.
- Scope for action and development opportunities in a medium sized company with a lean organization and short decision-making paths.
- A professional and motivated team with in-depth experience.
- Extensive benefits such as canteen, employee events, 30 days of vacation, offers for health prevention and company pension schemes.
Your Unique Role
- Acquisition of new customers and support existing customers in various sales areas.
- Creation of first concept ideas for customer-specific solutions, support in the internal concept development as well as their presentations to the customer.
- Independent negotiation of projects with six-digit volumes.
- Communication with the customer during the projects.
Seeking A Candidate With
- Expertise in business development/technical sales within the plastics industry or similar field with a preferred focus in automation.
- 3+years’ Experience in Automation or Robotic systems.
- Exposure to plastics industry.
- Working knowledge of project management
- BS in Engineering or equivalent experience