The Marketing Specialist will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. We expect you to be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
This critical role will provide a balance of creative content marketing skills and analytical market analysis abilities, giving this individual a unique opportunity to have a major impact on the future of the organization.
• Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends.
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
• Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
• Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
• Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
• Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development tools (e.g., Dreamweaver) desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent